Quarantined and working from home, looking for a delicious plus nutritious guilt free snack?
SAY NO MORE! Try out this efficient Protein Balls Recipe, It only takes a few minutes.
- 1 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 scoops (about 50–60 grams) chocolate protein powder (Optional)
- 2 Tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
- 30g Dates
- half a cup coconut
- 1 tbsp Cocoa
Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Place oats, peanut butter, honey, protein powder, chocolate chips, dates, coconut, cocoa in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Once combined, use a small cookie scoop to scoop and form the dough into balls.
- Store in a covered container in the fridge or freezer
VOILA! You have your delicious Protein Balls! Snack on anytime during the day and get a good energy boost as well.